Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ripe, ripe, and "Oh, no!"

There always comes a time of year when I am reminded corn season cannot last forever. Yes, you guessed it, I am thinking that right now. In fact I am placing a date on the finite amount of time left with corn. Thursday the 8th will be the last day.

Let there be no "frowny faces." This has been a wonderful year and I feel truly blessed! The Lord sent the rain at just the right time for each new batch of corn that had to ripen. In the spirit of the Psalmist, I wish to use these finances to give glory back to God:
But I will hope continually,
And will praise You yet more and more.
My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
And Your salvation all the day,
For I do not know their limits.
I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD;
I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.
O God, You have taught me from my youth;
And to this day I declare Your wondrous works.
Ps. 71:14-17
That is why I am dedicating my finances this year to my video ministry. Please pray that the Lord can use that and direct me in how to speak through this medium.

Below are a few pictures of the corn.




No comments:

Post a Comment